Saturday, August 23, 2008

Week in Review

Overall, it's been a good week for a wake-up call. The hormonal fog and fatigue gradually lifted, and the kick in the pants I got about my portion sizes was just what I needed.
Even with portions drastically reduced, I've been more than satisfied with what I've been eating. Exercise? I got a few good sessions in; woods/trail walks with the little girlie, helping my friend train her search dog (which consisted of me running through the woods), and a nice lake walk/jog with the little girlie. Though she got the real workout with the half-hour of swimming she did.




Tomorrow - hold the phone, folks - I may even use my bike to get out and back from Dan's house. It's about 11 miles one way with plenty of hills, none of them being Hills of Death, so I can't wait to see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment