Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My knee hurts.

And I'm pretty sure I know why.

My employer started assigning us to trucks this week, as opposed to the crews just choosing the truck they wanted to use for the shift. My assigned truck is brand spankin' new, and it's beautiful! I guess there's something to be said for extreme seniority (or dinosaurity).

I don't want a different truck assignment, so I'm not complaining too much. But after the first shift I used it, my legs were sore like I had done leg day at the gym. "Inadvertent workout", I thought to myself, "Sweet!"

I started noticing as time went on, though, that my first day off after a block of shifts I'd have significant anterior knee pain. Today was the first time it's actually affected how I walk.
I think you can probably see why my knee is bothering me so much now.



Yep. That step is waist-high on me.







No comments:

Post a Comment