Monday, March 2, 2009

Dear...

... paid-off 2002 Grand Am SE that has power locks but not power windows I'll never understand,

You really want a new home, don't you? 

I didn't complain when you needed $300 worth of front brakes and rotors a month ago for inspection. But your constant clickityclickclick under the dash is driving me up a batshit wall. Do you know how many times I have tried to find a bridge abutment to ram you into at 80mph because of that maddening sound?? I also didn't find it so funny when you set our alarm off while driving through the shopping center. I'm thinking the guy in front of us, who thought he was being pulled over by the ghetto-est undercover cop car ever, was not amused either. 

You told the mechanic on Friday that your hazard switch was bad, but you are a lying bastard. It is your multifunction switch, which is of course, way more expensive both in parts and labor. The final straw was when your fucking passkey system locked out the ignition this morning and you wouldn't let the mechanic start you to get you into the garage. You are now reset, and getting worked on, and I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A PEEP FROM YOU for at least 2 years now, outside of asking for an occasional oil change and tire rotation. Don't fuck with me. I am losing patience with you.

Air filters and wiper blades,

The one who already has her new
Venza picked out 

No comments:

Post a Comment