Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Random list of complaints

  • I have not been able to get my chit together since getting back from Louisiana. Several good meals in a row, then a binge on crap. A nice hike, then days of lazy apathy. I don't know. I just don't know.
  • Sarah Palin? Really? That's supposed to be a joke, right? PLEASE tell me that's a joke.
  • p.s. Tina Fey, I love you. You're a genius. An evil genius.
  • Windows - the kind you put in your house, not the kind in the computer - are heavy. Really heavy. Their heaviness seems to increase in direct proportion to your height above the driveway and your inability to afford to buy a new window, should you drop the one you're trying to install.
  • There are dogs that can find lost people. Sniff out cadavers. Cocaine. Meth. Even cancer. Why the hell hasn't anyone bred a dog yet that bathes itself once a week?
  • While they're at it, why not teach the dog to use a steam-cleaner for the carpet? I'm just sayin'.
  • That is the last time you will ever see me drop a g off of one of my words. Sarah Palin ruined it for all of us.
  • Obama's ahead in Ohio. Holy smokes.
  • Don't ever walk right into a jetski trailer hitch that's sitting there on the ground (and has been sitting in that exact same spot for weeks). Especially don't do it wearing flip-flops. It'll hurt! I'm warning you. Your foot will turn all sorts of colors and your language will actually be quite colorful too. Don't ask how I know.
  • Is there anything better than a nice cut and color? Probably not, but I will investigate tomorrow.
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck: Shut UP! p.s. Fox News called, they want their talking points back.
  • Soup sounds good, doesn't it? Who doesn't like soup?

Ooops. Mixed a few observations in with the complaints. I'm off my game. Must be time to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment